Another show on the Tagus! On the 3rd of April, celebrations took place for the first air crossing of the South Atlantic, led by Sacadura Cabral and Gago Coutinho. It was a military ceremony and naval air parade, organized by the Portuguese Navy and the Air Force, and was presided over by the President of […]
Well prepared and missing you so much…
After the lockdown period that affected us all, we came back full of strength and will to resume what we love to do so much: provide unforgettable memories to those who choose to live with us nautical experiences.
What have we done
During this “pandemic storm” that seemed endless, we took the opportunity to adjust, adapt and evolve our way of acting. Suddenly the world changed. And we had to set new directions, adjusting the sails to continue the journey with pleasure and safety.
Some of the measures we have taken, always focused on our customers, are presented below:
– We canceled or postponed the reservations we had. No questions, no complications. We were praised for that. You can read a testimonial here.
– We adopted the security measures suggested by the responsible public entity (Direção Geral de Saúde).
– We attended training sessions, promoted by the Tourism Schools of Portugal, related to the new procedures.
– We have developed an internal protocol regarding the measures to be adopted in our activities.
– We received the Clean & Safe certification from “Turismo de Portugal”.
– We have updated the available fleet, allowing a greater diversity of options.
Hospitality Award 2020: The Sailing Company of the Year, in Lisbon We were very happy, of course, with the decision of the jury for this European competition. Based on a set of criteria, which included service quality, customer satisfaction, innovation and customer orientation, we were distinguished with this important hospitality award. We are honored by the recognition […]
Hospitality Award 2019: The best Charter company in Lisbon This was the decision of the jury of this European competition. Based on a set of criteria, which included service quality, customer satisfaction, innovation and customer orientation, we were distinguished with this important hospitality award. We are honored by the recognition made by the Travel and […]
- In order to meet its customer’s expectations, Lisbon Sight Sailing is now presenting improved and more accessible experiences with more schedule options. They are ideal for enjoying with family, with friends or in couple, always with the guarantee that they will be unique and unforgettable moments! Lisbon Sight Sail Sunset Sail Party & Sail
Lisbon Sight Sailing established a partnership with Tripic info! This company, located in Czech Republic, is specialized in creating authentic experiences.